Bra bulge, armpit and back fat.
These words strike fear in some us as alot of women despise having them.
Fat in these areas can be very uncomfortable.
Clothes don’t fit and it doesn’t give you that defined sculpted look.
But don’t worry you can do cardio.
Problem solved, right?
Not so fast!
Doing cardio alone won’t build a sexy back. You have to spend some time when your doing your workout sessions.
And the best way to do that is to include strength training.
The 8 minute back fat exercise overview
You’re going to do 4 workouts that will help burn back fat and build lean muscles.
Not the bulky kind of muscles. But sexy feminine lean muscles.
You will need a pair of dumbbells ranging from 5 to 10 pounds. Make sure to use dumbbell weight that is not too light but not too heavy.
Remember you want to benefit from the resistance to challenge your muscles and increase calorie burn.
Get a stopwatch as this is a timed workout.
The amount of time for each set will be shown on the chart below.
So let’s get started! 🏁
1. Dumbbell row
You’ll be hitting major areas of the back with this workout.
When you’re doing this workout try to go heavy with the dumbbell.
But as mentioned before, not extremely heavy to the point of feeling discomfort.
How to do it
- Get a chair or the edge for bench and place your left knee on top of the surface.
- Hold the dumbbell in your right hand extended straight down.
- Your left hand should be supporting your upper body.
- Now you’re going to slowly lift the dumbbell until your triceps are parallel to the ground.
- Hold position for one second then slowly lower to starting position and repeat.
2. Dumbbell reach overs
For this workout you can use an exercise ball.
This will help to increase the resistance during movement.
Therefore, you’re going to burn a lot of calories with this one move.
Your muscles from upper to lower body will be engaged to stabilize your body.
If you don’t have an exercise ball then you can use a bench.
How to do it
- Place your upper body on top of the exercise ball or bench, while holding a dumbbell with both hands upwards.
- You’re going to slowly lower your hands above your head until you feel a stretch in your triceps and back.
- Hold that position for one second then slowly return to starting position A and repeat.
3. Plank dumbbell row
This is actually a compound exercise that will burn fat all over your body. You’ll be engaging a lot of muscles from upper to lower body.
How to do it
- Get a pair of dumbbells and get into the plank position.
- Make sure your core and glutes are tightened.
- Now lift your left hand with the dumbbell then slowly lower it down to starting position then do the same thing for the right hand.
- Do them alternately at a moderate pace.
4. Bent Over T-lateral raises
Not only will you work your upper and lower back.
But also your shoulders will be challenged.
How to do it
- Stand shoulder-width apart while bending your upper body almost parallel to the ground.
- You should be holding both dumbbells downward straight to the ground.
- Now you’re going to slowly lift both hands apart until each are parallel to the floor.
- Hold that position for one second then return to position A and repeat.
THE 8 MINUTE BACK FAT WORKOUT ROUTINE CHART
Adding cardio for extra calorie burn
Cardio will always have its place when it comes on to burning fat.
It’s just super effective and countless studies back that up.
But what would make it even more effective?
If you combine it with strength training.
So if you want to maximize fat loss then here’s what you can do.
After you complete the 8 minute back fat workout above, rest for 5 minutes, then add any form of cardio for 10 minutes.
Weather it’s running, jogging, stair climbing or even dancing.
As long as it’s a cardio based activity that will get your heart pumping.
If you don’t want to do cardio you can do a quick HIIT session.
Here are 2 awesome HIIT fat burner circuit that you can add if you want to make it more interesting.
But don’t forget your diet
Yes, it’s back to diet again.
None of us can escape it.
This is a very powerful workout routine that will help you burn fat.
But if you’re eating more than your body’s burning then you’re going to have a hard time.
You have to enter a calorie deficit or at least maintenance level so that you can start seeing results.
“Eat less and burn more”
That doesn’t mean you will be starving.
You just have to replace low quality food with high quality nutrient-dense food.
They will keep your stomach full for longer.
Here’s a 7 Day slim down meal plan that you can follow to help you get amazing results.
try this back fat burning workout!
Even though back fat is a major problem area, it doesn’t have to be your problem for long.
You just have to start putting this plan into action.
So if you want to build the ultimate sexy back then look no further. This plan will help you get there.