Last Updated on January 29, 2022 by Femniqe
Have that special beach party or vacation coming up and want to sexify your booty and thighs? Then we have the right challenge for you.
This 28 day butt and thigh workout challenge will sculpt your thighs, and lift and firm up those glutes.
Now this challenge is moderately challenging in a way that will have your lower body muscles screaming, but that’s a good thing because without pain there’s no gain.🏆
If it was easy, everybody would be walking around with model bodies.
Not that it wouldn’t be great, but it goes to show that only a few of us have the mental stamina to be consistent.
If you want to reach a certain fitness goal then you have to make the sacrifice and endure the challenge, because that’s the price we have to pay to get the body of our dreams.
After this 28 day butt and thigh workout challenge, you will see and feel the difference in your whole lower body.
Plus, it is calorie burning, therefore, it will burn fat in the process.
What you will need
For this workout plan, there won’t be any of the traditional workouts that you’re probably use to; these are slightly different.
You will need:
- A piece of cloth: Reason for this is that you will be sliding on the floor. Of course, not everyone will have smooth floor, but you can use a piece of cardboard or a notebook that will slide on any surface.
- Resistance band (optional) -Even though this isn’t needed for the challenge, it will definitely add that extra tension to produce faster results. They’re super cheap and you can get them at any local Walmart, Costco or any health store, so invest in one.
The 3 Exercises For This Butt & Thigh Workout Challenge
Let’s get started!🏁
1. Reverse lunge slide
This is very similar to the traditional reverse lunges. The only difference is that you will be sliding backwards, instead of stepping backwards.
How to do it
- Stand erect on your right foot while your left foot rests on a piece of cloth ready to slide backwards.
- Slide your left foot backwards slowly, pushing your left foot as far back as possible. Hold position for 1 second.
- Now you’re going to slide back into the starting position and repeat.
- Do the required amount of sets and reps for each day as listed on the chart below.
2. Parallel Lifts
This will be one of the most intense butt lifting move you will ever do. For this workout, you use the resistance band and a chair or table to hold on to.
How to do it
- Put the resistance band around both ankles.
- Get a chair or table and stand in front of it about 2 feet.
- Bend your upper body forward until you’re parallel to the ground while holding on to a chair or table.
- Now you’re going to lift your right leg backwards as far as possible, until it’s parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for one second then slowly lower back to the starting position and repeat.
- Do the required amount of sets and reps for each leg.
3. Curtsy Slide Lunges
This move is similar to reverse lunge slide. The difference is the sliding foot will move with an angle for added muscle work.
How to do it
- Stand straight on your right foot while your left foot is on a piece of cloth ready to slide backwards.
- Now you’re going to slide your left foot backwards around to your right side as far as possible.
- Hold position for one second and then return to the starting position and repeat. Do the required amount of sets and reps listed on the chart below.
The 28 Day Butt And Thigh Workout Calendar
What if I’m a bit overweight?
You can still do this challenge. But, for it to be effective, you have to combine it with cardio.
So for example, on day 1 when you complete the 3 workouts, performing all of the sets and reps, you’re going to rest for about 5 minutes then do cardio for at least 10 minutes.
What foods should I eat?
That’s a good question, because without proper nutrition, you won’t get the desired results.
A change in your diet can boost the results, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up meals and starve yourself every day.
When you eat the right foods you can reduce excess body fat and build the body you always wanted.
Since you’ll be working your major lower body muscles, they will need the right foods to help them repair and grow.
It’s always recommended to eat at least 6 meals throughout the day to keep you satiated and prevent you from over eating.
Here’s a simple diet that you can follow to grow your booty and sculpt sexy thighs.
The Butt Growing Diet Plan
Breakfast: You can make 2 egg whites with a slice of brown bread and your favorite fresh fruit.
Morning snack: One bowl of Greek yogurt with mixed berries or you can simply eat a small plate of vegetable salad.
Lunch: Chicken breasts with 1 cup of steamed broccoli.
Evening snack: For this snack you can eat 2 slices of wheat bread with low-fat peanut butter or you can eat it with tuna.
Dinner: A nice lean beef stick with mixed veggies.
Night Snack: You can simply go for a handful of mixed nuts, unsalted, or berries of your choice.
If you do give this challenge your best, you’ll be surprised that you didn’t start earlier.
All it takes is for you to be consistent and dedicated to the workout plan, and try your best not to skip a workout day.
It can be intimidating, but once you start and start seeing small results, you’ll get even more motivated to push further.
That’s why you must celebrate your small achievements. By week 2 your body will start to adapt to the challenge and start its reshaping process.
Remember that Rome wasn’t built in one day but if you push through you’ll be glad you did.😀
After you complete this 28 day butt and thigh challenge, you can do more of our other challenges to keep up the momentum and get even better results!🏆