Last Updated on September 4, 2019 by Femniqe Editorial
What if you only had 2 weeks to transform your glutes?
14 days is more than enough time to see some positive changes, as long as you put in the work.
This butt lift challenge will do the job!👍
At the end of this workout plan, your glutes will be lifted, firmer and sculpted. And it only consists of 3 moves that will target every area of your butt.
No fluff and nothing complicated.
Just 3 butt workouts that will improve the overall aesthetics of your glutes.
The amount of sets and reps for each workout will be given for each day on the calendar chart below.
Let’s get started!🏁
1. Hip Thrust
Say hello to your new friend. This extremely powerful workout will absolutely challenge your booty muscles to grow.
You can even add weights like 20 pound dumbbells or a barbell that will increase the intensity for even more gains.
How to do it
- Get on the edge of a chair or bench using your back, while both foot are flat on the ground.
- Your glutes should be slightly hovering off the ground but not touching it.
- Now you’re going to brace your hips as far as possible and hold 1 second.
- Make sure squeeze your glutes as hard as possible while in the position.
- Slowly lower to the starting position and repeat.
2. Curtsy Reverse Lunge
This move is very similar to reverse lunges with a small twist. Adding two 15 pound dumbbells will even provide better resistance for your glutes.
How to do it
- Stand with legs chest width apart holding both dumbbells on your shoulder.
- Now you’re going to lower your body backwards while twisting your right leg around to the left as far as possible.
- Hold the position for 1 second.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for the other leg.
3. Step-up Lunges
Here’s another glute growing move that you have to add to your butt workout routine.
It’s a perfect addition for this 14 day butt lift challenge that will definitely boost your results.
Note: Make sure that you do this workout on a sturdy bench or chair. Never perform this exercise on an unreliable support.
How to do it
- Stand about 12 inches away from a bench.
- Start with your left leg to step up as if you’re going up a high stairwell.
- Only stand on your left leg while your right leg is in the air.
- Hold the for 1 second, then slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat with the right leg and alternate.
THE 14 DAY BUTT LIFT CHALLENGE CALENDAR
Doing stretches for warm-up
Before you start any lower body workouts, make sure to do some stretches.
This will loosen up those tight hamstrings, hip flexors, quads and others. Plus it will prevent any injury and most of all maximize your results.
In the video below, you will see the glute stretch you can do before every single butt workout session.
Your 14 Day Butt Lift Diet
By now you should know that without good nutrition, you’re basically wasting time and effort.
If you want to get the most results over the next 14 days with this challenge, then you need to make some changes to your diet.
Most of your meals throughout the day should consist of protein, carbs and healthy fats.
Your breakfast is a big one!
Always kick start your breakfast with a high protein food mixed with carbs and some fats.
A good example of the perfect glute building breakfast would be:
1 cup of oatmeal + 1/2 cup of almond milk + 1/3 scoop of whey protein powder
The after that have a small slice of avocado.
The thing is, you want to make sure that every food choice that you make throughout the day is something that will benefit your booty growth.
It has everything you need to promote glute growth whether you’re a beginner or advanced.
Pre and After Workout Shake
The beauty about protien shakes is that your muscles absorb them very fast which is why it’s a popular choice.
Remember that before you start a workout session your muscles must have energy.
So that you can power through every sets and reps with more intensity. Now after you finish the workout session this is where it gets critical.
Because your muscles are starving and needs protein, carbs and fats so that they can recover, repair and grow.
Here’s a list of the best protein powders for women. See them => Here.
The 14 Butt Lift Challenge WILL GIVE YOU RESULTS!
Whether it’s a party or that special beach event coming up within 2 weeks, this plan will work perfectly for you.
Start now to get your butt lifted, firmer and sexier over the next couple of weeks.