4. Dumbbell Reverse Row
For some reason a lot of women shy away from training their upper body.
Thinking that they will become bulky like a bodybuilder on enhancements.
Look, that only happens if:
- You're taking enhancements.
- And you're using heavier and heavier weights each time you train.
So, if you're not doing any of that no need to worry.
You should train your upper body.
The hourglass figure includes a well-proportioned upper body from shoulders, arms and lats which help to show your midsection curves even more.
Note: Recommended dumbbell sizes for this move is 5-25 pounds.
How to do it
- Get into position A as shown in the image above with your upper body bent at least 45 degrees and both hands holding the dumbbells straight downwards. That will be your starting position.
- Now slowly raise the weight upwards to your chest while almost straightening your upper body as shown in position B.
- Hold the position for 1 to 2 seconds, return to the starting point and repeat the required reps.
Now lets let look at the reps for each move and how times a week you should do this for maximum results.