2. Booty Band Squat Kickbacks
A squat with a difference.
Not only will you be able to hit the side glutes with this move but also tone-up your thighs. Don’t forget that well-toned thighs go well with well-built glutes.
How To Do It:
- Stand shoulder-width apart making sure you have enough stretch in the glute band.
- Now slowly lower body into the squat position until thighs are parallel to the ground, hold that position for 1 second.
- Again, slowly return to starting position while bending your right leg stretching the band for 1 second, then put down your right foot to the starting point.
- Repeat the required reps on each leg.