3. Donkey Kicks With Glute Band
Yes, another donkey variation.
This one will target mostly gluteus maximus and minimus. Remember, you want glutes that looks round not only from front but also sideways.
Doing this exercise will definitely bring the glute pump!
How To Do It:
- You’re going to get into the normal donkey kick starting position with band around your thighs.
- Starting with your left leg, slowly lift it upwards as high as possible as shown in the image above and really squeeze the glutes at the peak of the movement.
- After squeezing for 1-2 seconds slowly lower your leg back into the starting position with leg hovering above the ground.
- Do the required amount reps on each leg.