1. Bird dog crunch with dumbbell
If you have ever done bird dog before you will know that it's a real core shredder.
It works muscles from obliques to your whole abdominal region.
With this version you're going to add a dumbbell that will add more waist shaping power.✊
How to do it
- Start with your right knee and left hand supporting your body.
- Your left leg and right hand should be parallel to the ground.
- In your right hand you should be holding a dumbbell.
- You're going to crunch with right hand and left leg pulling inwards.
- Hold the crunch position for 1 second while contracting your abs.
- Return to the starting position, repeat.
- Do the required reps for each side as on the calendar.