2. Cross-Hand Standing Crunch Kicks
You're going to burn a lot of calories with this one!
The name might sound a bit confusing but it's quite easy to do.
Doing this workout will engage every aspect of your abdominals and even some of your lower body.
Note: A workout video will be provided below demonstrating every exercise in this routine.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position as shown in the image above, standing on your right foot, left foot extended to the back and hands folded under your chin.
- Quickly lift your left knee up to your hands into a crunch position, return to the starting position.
- Now do a forward kick with your left foot while extending your left hand to touch your left toes.
- Return to the starting position that completes one rep.