Last Updated on February 15, 2020 by Femniqe Editorial
You can do a lot in just a few minutes. Never underestimate that time frame. 😉
Especially, if you give it your 100%!
This 5 minute butt and thigh workout is power packed and super convenient.
It works well for busy persons who don’t have a lot of time to do lower body routines. Doing this routine consistently will help to grow your glutes and build lean thighs.
The 5 minute butt and thigh workout overview
It’s going to be different from most workouts that you have done.
Remember, this is just a few minutes. You want to give those glutes and thighs a good pump.
For that to happen, you’ll be taking no rest for this quick butt and thigh workout.
You can do it!
It’s beginner friendly and even advanced persons will get a good run for their money.🙂
This routine has 3 booty and thigh workouts that will challenge your muscles.
No equipment needed or any type of accessories. The only thing you will need is your willpower to push through 5 minutes of intense workout.
Oh, you will also need a stopwatch to time each workout.
After you’ve completed it, you’re going to see and feel a difference in your glutes and thighs. You’ll be given a chart below that will show the amount of seconds for each workout.
So without further chitchat let’s break down the 3 workouts that you will be doing.
Here we go!🏁
1. Lifted Clams
This one is quite comfortable to do. But don’t let a comfortable position fool you.
It’s going to challenge those gluteal muscles surrounding your hips. This will help to amplify your curves and lift the booty at the same time.
Your inner and outer thigh muscles are going to feel it also.
How to do it
- Lie down on your left side using your left hand to support your head.
- Both thighs should be closed together but feet lifted in the air.
- Now you’re going to slowly open your thighs as wide apart as possible.
- Hold the position for 1 second then slowly return the starting point and repeat.
2. Chair kickbacks
One of the best booty lifters!
You can use a chair or even a bed to support your upper body while doing this move.
How to do it
- Stand about 2 feet away from a bench or edge of a bed.
- Keep your thighs and feet close together.
- Lean forward to the supporting object and hold firmly with both hands.
- Your torso should be parallel to the ground.
- Now you’re going to lift your left leg backwards until it’s parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for 1 second and return to the starting point then do the other leg.
3. Squat Pulses
It’s recommended to do this workout last.
Because it’s going to be the one that challenges your body and willpower.
Yes, this is squat. But as the name suggests, you’re going to be doing pulsating version. All your gluteal, thigh and calves muscles are going to get a pump.⛽
So complete the first two moves above then do this one last. You will feel that burn but it’s a good sign.
How to do it
- You can start in the squat position B or start standing with legs bent slightly.
- Just make sure that you slowly move up and down, not straightening your legs.
- When squatting your thighs should be parallel to the ground.
- Do slow and controlled up and down movements between position A and B.
5 Minute Bigger Butt and Thigh Workout Chart
Your workout frequency for this routine
Your main goal is to work on your lower body.
Meaning, building your glutes and thighs, therefore, you can do this workout 3-4 times a week.
Ideally doing it 4 times a week will give you the best results.
Use the other days for resting. Make sure that you alternate the workout and rest days.
So for example, if you workout on Monday rest Tuesday and start again Wednesday.
Your butt and thighs will need time to rest and recover.
If you’re already lifting, you can use this routine to start off your butt workout sessions. Your glutes and thighs will be revved up for more challenge.
Can I do this routine for thigh and hip fat?
In fact, if you want to maximize fat loss, combine it with this other 5 Minute HIIT workout.
You’re going to burn a whole lot of calories by combining these 2 routines.
But don’t forget one thing, that is eating healthy.
You don’t have to go on any special kind of “fancy” diet.
Just make sure that you cut out processed foods and lean more towards eating whole foods.
When you eat throughout the day make sure that you get enough protein, carbs and healthy fats in your diet.
Try this 5 Minute butt and thigh workout!
Doing it consistently will absolutely change the way your whole lower body looks.
Your glutes will be more lifted.
Thighs lean and sexified!😉
Give this workout a try, share it with your friends and challenge them to do it.