Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Femniqe
From what we’ve seen with users on the Femniqe app, the average growth varies between 1-3 inches over a consistent time frame.
How many inches can glutes grow depends on the person as everybody responds differently to glute workouts.
For example, you might notice that at the end of an 8-12 week program you might gain 2.5 inches while someone else doing the same program would gain 1.6 inches.
Genetics(1) plays apart in this too.
But the biggest difference from those who made more gains than the others is that they made sure their nutrition was on point.
Those who prioritized consuming their daily protein recommendations saw better results.
How To Grow Your Glutes Faster
Here’s the truth, you can go 100% on workouts but go 50% on nutrition.
You won’t see the best results.
You can do all the squats and lunges you want, but if you’re not fueling your body with the right nutrients, those glutes won’t grow.
Particularly, proper nutrition with high protein. Without it, you’re just spinning your wheels and wasting your time.
And let’s talk about glute isolation exercises. If you want to see some real booty gains, you have to start targeting those glutes specifically and stop relying on compound movements.
So you have to step up your game and put in the work in the kitchen and follow a proper glute training plan.
How To Eat Add Inches To Glutes With Glute Isolation Exercises
Okay, let’s get real here.
Do you want to just “tone” your glutes or do you want to grow them to their full potential?
If you want the latter, then you better start minimizing those compound movements and start prioritizing glutes isolation exercises.
Sure, squats and deadlifts are great for overall lower body strength, but if you want to see real booty gains, you gotta start targeting those glutes specifically.
Glute isolation exercises allow you to focus all the tension on those glutes and work them to fatigue, which leads to growth.
So, if you’re ready to get serious about your booty gains, start incorporating more glute isolation exercises into your routine.
Exercises To Grow Glutes By Inches
1. Cross-Single Leg Glute Bridge
- Begin by lying on your back and positioning your left leg so that your heel is supporting it, and your right leg is crossed over your left knee. This is your starting position.
- Next, slowly lift your hips as high as possible, squeezing your glutes tightly for 2-3 seconds.
- After you’ve reached the peak of the movement, gently lower your hips back to the starting position and repeat the move.
2. Frog Pump
- Begin by lying flat on your back with your feet pressed firmly against the ground, positioned next to each other as depicted above.
- Ensure to keep your back straight as you slowly raise your glutes off the ground by contracting your legs and core muscles.
- Once your glutes are raised, hold the position for a couple of seconds before lowering yourself back down to the ground.
- Do the movement for several reps.
3. Bulgarian Split Squats
- Begin by positioning yourself in a standing position with your feet hip-width apart, and your left foot resting behind you on a bench or box.
- Slowly bend your knees and lower your body into a lunge position, taking care to keep your chest lifted and your core engaged throughout the movement.
- When you reach the lowest point of the lunge, push through your heels to raise your body back to the starting position.
- Repeat for several reps.
Workout Plan To Grow Glutes By Inches
Use the exercises above to kickstart your glute workout plan. Here’s a sample workout plan you can start doing to grow your glutes by inches.
Cross-Single Leg Glute Bridge: 3 set of 13 reps
Frog pump: 3 set of 15 reps
Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 set of 12 reps
Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets of 14 reps
Cross-Single Leg Glute Bridge: 3 sets of 16 reps
Frog pump: 3 sets of 14 reps
Frog pump: 3 sets of 21 reps
Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets of 15 reps
Cross-Single Leg Glute Bridge: 3 sets of 25 reps
Cross-Single Leg Glute Bridge: 4 sets of 21 reps
Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets of 18 reps
Frog pump: 4 sets of 21 reps
Bulgarian Split Squats: 5 sets of 20 reps
Frog pump: 5 sets of 20 reps
Cross-Single Leg Glute Bridge: 5 sets of 20 reps
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
How Many Inches Can Glutes Grow Depends On Your Consistency
If you want to grow those glutes by inches, have to put in the work.
Consistent glute training and proper nutrition are non-negotiable. It’s time to start targeting those glutes with isolation exercises and really feeling the burn.
Remember, you can’t out-train a bad diet. If you’re ready to put in the work and see some serious booty gains, start the Glutes Glutes Roadmap here