Who said getting a clear beautiful skin have to cost a fortune? Well you're going to learn how you can beautify your skin with Mother Nature.
The only thing is that you will need to invest a little time and effort once a week, and use some items you have in your kitchen to make your own natural facial mix.
Everyone's skin is different so depending on your type you can choose which one of the facial method you want to opt for.
The good thing about these facials is that they can be done once a week or before going to that special occasion.
Before we move on, let's mention one thing “If your skin is sensitive or allergic to any type of natural product, it's best to consult with a dermatologist before trying any of the given remedies”.
Another important thing to remember is to wash your face thoroughly before using any of these facial packs.
What is your skin type?
Generally there are 4 main types:
- Normal Skin
- Oily Skin
- Dry Skin
- Combination Skin
Whichever category you fall under you will be able get clear skin naturally using these recommended facials.
Ok let's begin…
Remedies for Normal Skin
Tomatoes, Orange and Curd
- Extract the juice of a tomato or a fresh orange, mix it with 2 teaspoons of curd.
- Then make sure to lightly massage it all over your face in an upward direction.
- Give it a few minutes to dry and then wash your face with cold water.
- After the facial treatment you should notice an enhanced natural glowing skin.
- Cut open a papaya and scoop out the flesh. Use the inner skin area and rub it on your face.
- Let it dry for 2-3 minutes and then wash your face with cold water and wipe dry.
- Grind 30 grams of fresh cabbage and extract as much juice as possible.
- Apply the juice to your face and let it dry a 2-3 minutes.
- After it dries, wash it off with cool water. The cabbage juice helps to tighten your skin and prevent wrinkles from forming.
- Get a small carrot and grind it till the juice is extracted from the pulp.
- Apply the juice to your face and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water. The carrot helps to rejuvenate and get clear skin naturally.
- Take an ice cube and rub it gently on your face for about 1-2 minutes. Then pat dry.
- This helps to improve blood circulation which is vital for clear glowing skin.
- Use a fork to beat the white of the egg and apply it on your face in an upward direction.
- Give it 1-2 minutes to dry and then wash it off with cold water.
- This helps to tighten the skin and prevent wrinkles.
Remedies for Oily skin
- Get 2 tbsp of wheat flour, add some water to make a paste. Make sure to apply it on your face in an upward motion.
- Leave to dry for 2-3 minutes then wash off with cold water and pat dry.
Milk, Lemon and Cucumber Mix
- Mix 2 tbsp of raw milk with the same quantity of cucumber juice and add a few drops of lemon.
- After mixing, get a cotton ball and apply the mix to your face. Leave to dry for 2-3 minutes. Then wash it all off with water.
- Grind half of a fresh cucumber and extract the juice. Apply the juice to your face and let it stay on for 2-3 minutes.
- Afterwards wash with cool water and pat dry .
- This helps to tighten and refresh your skin.
Remedies for dry skin
- Use a clean fork and mash half of a ripe banana, add 1 tbsp of honey to make a paste.
- Give it 2-3 minutes to dry on your face and wash with cold water.
- This helps to tighten and moisturize your skin. Banana is one of nature's best remedies to get clear skin naturally, so give a try!
Milk and Raw Peanuts
- Crush the raw peanuts into very small dust-like grains. Add 2-4 tbsp of milk, add 1/4 tbsp of honey.
- Apply it to your face gently and leave to dry for 2-5 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
- The powerful natural oils in the peanut helps to moisturize your skin.
REMEDIES FOR Combination skin
Lemon grass ice cubes
- Get a handful of fresh lemon grass leaves and boil it in 1 litre of water, until you smell the aroma.
- Place the cooled boiled water in a ice tray and let it freeze.
- After freezing use the the lemon grass ice cube to run all over your face.
- This helps to remove the months of dirt and grime accumulated by your pores.
Remedy for black spots and pimples
Lemon Juice and Milk
- Get one glass of freshly boiled milk and squeeze one fresh lemon juice into it.
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave it overnight for maximum absorption.
Remedy for blemishes
- Get a fresh lemon, slice it and squeeze the flesh all over your face or affected area. Make sure to leave it overnight and wash it off with cold water in the morning.
Lemon and Tomato
- Cut the tomato in half, and mix the inner flesh of the tomato.
- Squeeze the juice of a fresh lemon into the tomato and mix. Apply to your face for 2-4 minutes then wash and dry.
- This remedy is powerful to get clear skin naturally and amplify your skin's beauty.
The skin is a reflection of your diet
Most people think that diet is only associated with losing body fat but it's way more important than that.
Your diet plays a big role in how your skin looks. So here are some habits you should include in your lifestyle if you want to age super slow like Morgan Freeman.
- Try to drink at least 8 – 10 glasses of water everyday.
- Stay away from fried foods as they help to destroy your skin's natural glow and speeds up aging.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that are in season. However, be careful with sweet juicy fruits like mangoes and strawberries as over consumption can lead to acne.
- Avoid eating too much spicy foods like chillies, non-vegetarian items and dried fruits.
- Drink green juice once a week to detoxify your body. This also helps restore your body's alkalinity.
Now that you have some of the best remedies to get clear skin naturally, pick the method that matches your skin type and start maximizing your glow!
BONUS – how to get clear skin naturally
In the video below, you will discover a few more powerful remedies that help you get a clearer skin faster and most of all naturally.