Yes, it's possible to get bigger buttocks in a week, if you really train them several times during that week.
If you have never trained your glutes before then know that there's something called “Newbie Gains”.
It's basically a phenomenon or period of rapid muscle development in terms of size and strength of a particular muscle group.
But you're not going to see any massive results in a week, it's just not possible unless you go under the knife.
This is something that takes hard work with consistency and dedication.
You just need to get started with the right plan and nutrition.
That being said, this workout will definitely help you see some gains as long as you give it your best effort.
THE 7 MINUTE GLUTE WORKOUT OVERVIEW
You'll need a resistance band and possibly a 25-30 dumbbell.
If you don't have a resistance band then get a pair of stockings and make one.
However, you should invest in one as they're very affordable. Also if you don't have a dumbbell you can use a jug of water or something heavy enough to provide extra resistance.
As always you'll be provided with a workout chart that you can use as a guide for the amount of sets and reps for each workout.
Let's get started!🏁
1. LATERAL BAND WALKS
For this workout you need a resistance band.
The added resistance provided by the band will challenge your glutes more during the movement.
How to do it
- Get into the squat position with the resistance band around both legs right below the kneecap.
- Now you're going to slowly walk side ways (like a crab) to the left or right side.
- Maintain the squat position throughout the move.
Note: Moving from right to left or vice versa completes one rep.
2. CHAIR JUMP SQUATS
This is an underrated glute workout.
It's one of the best workouts you can do to hit your whole lower body, especially, when you add extra resistance from a dumbbell.
You can start off without the dumbbell but as you progress you will need extra assistance to grow your glutes.
How to do it
- Get a chair or bench and sit in a wide stance as shown in position A.
- Now do an explosive jump as high as possible then land back to the starting position and repeat.
- It's ideal to add a 25-30 pound dumbbell for extra resistance.
3. LATERAL GLUTE BANDED BRIDGE
A compound movement that combines hip thrust with leg extension.
The extra resistance will be provided by the band to help target the gluteus medius which can help to amplify the hips.
So you'll be hitting your gluteal muscles and toning your core at the same time.
Note: Make sure that you squeeze the glutes and keep it off the ground throughout the movement.
How to do it
- Get into position A as shown in the image above. The band should be right above your knee caps.
- Straighten your right leg as shown in position B.
- Then you're going to move it to the right stretching the band as far as possible as shown in position C.
- Return to position A and repeat for the other leg.
4. STANDING FIRE HYDRANT
Virtually, this workout looks simple but after completing a few reps you will start feeling that burn!
How to do it
- Get into starting position A as shown in the image above.
- Start by raising your left leg sideways as high as possible and hold for one second.
- Now slowly lower to the starting position and repeat.
THE 7 MINUTE BIGGER BUTTOCKS WORKOUT CHART
THE WORKOUT FREQUENCY FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS
If you're really serious about growing your glutes then you have to hit them at least 3 times a week.
For example, you can start on Monday, rest on Tuesday, back at it on Wednesday and so on.
The glutes are built to take high frequency workout, so they can definitely manage it.
SEE THE WORKOUT IN ACTION
CHANGING UP THE ROUTINE
It's easy for the body to get bored after doing a routine for a few weeks.
That's why it's highly recommended that you change it up sometimes. Here are some great routines that you can combine this workout with to maximize your gains.
GROWING YOUR GLUTES WITH DIET
If you're a regular reader of this blog then you knew this was coming.
Without a proper diet to sustain your glue training you will never make any gains.
It doesn't make any sense to work yourself in the gym or at home but don't pay attention to diet.
That's basically setting up yourself for failure before making any progress.
For you to grow your glutes you have to be in a calorie surplus, meaning eating more calories than you burn daily.
It's very hard to grow muscles when in a calorie deficit. It's possible but it's just going to take very long for you to see gains.
Here's a calorie surplus meal plan that you can use as a guide.
It has the right balance of protein, carbs and healthy fats that you should include in your daily diet.
USE THIS TO GROW YOUR BUTTOCKS THIS WEEK!
Remember, this is something that will take a lot of effort, it's not a quick fix solution. It's not that you sre just going to workout for one week and stop.
It's something that you have to continue so that it becomes a lifestyle.