Last Updated on December 28, 2018 by Femniqe
The interesting thing about losing weight is that you can’t just specify one place on your body to melt away fat.
It takes a more wholesome approach than that as you will have to do effective total body workouts to really burn fat.
But the good news is that there are workout routines that can help you get results especially in this where you want to get rid of back fat.
Typically it would involve cardio such as running or any type of high intensity activity you enjoy doing.
Here’s the sad part though, you can have the best workout routine in the world but if you’re not eating properly you won’t get results at all.
That’s just the plain truth.
And we can understand that not everyone enjoys dieting.
Dieting can be discouraging to some people because it normally instills a feeling of deprivation and not getting to eat what you want.
What you should do?
Get on a diet that you’re more comfortable with keeping and one that reflects your eating patterns. When you do this you’re more likely to stick with it.
In this guide you’re going to learn step-by-step how to get rid of back fat by combining proper workout and eating for results.
Step 1 – the big culprit is your calorie intake
Just to keep it simple, if you cut 600 calories daily and exercise properly you will lose about 1.5 pound every week and this will help you to get rid of back fat.
So here’s what you can do:
- Use a food diary or an online food tracker to help you cut the 600 calories.
- When you use these food trackers with the online calculator it will help you estimate the total daily calorie intake that you need to help me lose weight. The reason why this is recommended is because everyone’s needs is different so using a calculator will help you give you a more realistic calorie range to target.
On the topic of cutting calories, make sure that you do not cut too many calories as this can slow weight loss.
When this happens it leads to nutrients deficiencies and will also cause you to feel fatigued and tired.
So in general it’s recommended by health professionals to eat at least 1200 calories daily.
By now you should be convinced that cutting calories will definitely help you lose weight but without cardio and back strengthening workouts your back muscles will not get toned.
And that’s why it’s vital to include the right back fat and cardio exercises and diet to get you the desired results.
Step 2 – To get rid of back fat, balance your diet
Even though you’re cutting calories if you’re still eating junk food it brings you back to square one. So that’s why it’s very important for you to eat a balanced diet.
Try to include foods from each food group that will help you get the right amount of nutrients daily.
When you have a poor quality, unhealthy diet this will work against your weight loss goals therefore you won’t see your desired results.
- It’s a given that you must include protein in each meal. Protein is a nutrient that you cannot afford to exclude from your diet.So for example, try to include foods like legumes, seafood, eggs, poultry, tofu and lentils. These will help you get sufficient protein in your daily diet.
- Make it a point of duty to eat a variety of vegetables and fruits each day. The beauty about these foods is that they are very low in calorie but are nutrients dense making them great for a low calorie diet.
- Make sure that your plan contains some fruit and vegetable to help support your weight loss.
- Another important part of your diet is to include healthy sources of grains like brown rice, wheat pasta and wheat bread. Grains provide fiber and many type of B vitamins that will help you reach your weight loss goal.
Step 3 – Fill your tummy to reduce hunger levels
Whenever you’re trying to lose weight or cutting calories, managing your hunger level can become tricky.
The challenging part about it is that sticking to a diet plan is hard when you’re feeling hungry often.
The solution to this is eating a mixture of food types that will help to fill your stomach more, which in turn keeps down your hunger levels longer.
So for example, healthy fats takes longer to digest compared to foods that are normally rich in carbohydrates. What you can do throughout the day is to include one to two servings of healthy heart fats.
Some really great sources of healthy fats are avocados, nuts, flaxseeds, olive oil, salads, tuna, mackerel and sardines.
In addition to these type of healthy fats when you combine it with protein and complex carbohydrates it will help you stay full for a longer period.
Examples of high protein foods are seafood, low fat dairy, poultry and legumes. For complex carbohydrates you can add foods like fruits, nuts, whole grains and starchy vegetables.
Step 4 – Cut down on indulgences and sweet treats
As weird as this might sound, part of a healthy eating diet includes occasionally eating special indulgences or treats.
But when your trying to lose weight or in this case get rid of back fat you will need to limit the amount you consume.
You’ll need to do this because these treats are normally packed with tons of calories that will only lead to weight gain.
- Whenever you indulge too much you consume extra calories that your body does not need and this will only push you far from your weight loss goals.
- If you really want to treat yourself, do it only once a week. But if you eat those treats you have to workout a little longer or skip your afternoon snack in order to burn off those extra calories.
Step 5 – Do the right exercises to get rid of back fat
When it comes on to losing fat from your back or love handles you’re better off burning calories through intense cardio workouts that will help to contribute to calorie deficit and help you lose excess fat.
However, to burn body fat and calories efficiently you’re going to have to incorporate a proper workout routine that targets the back area.
Whenever you do cardio exercises it helps to reduce visceral fat but with continued effort you’re going to burn fat from your lower back and love handles also.
The ultimate back workout
The video below includes some exercises that target the back area. Make sure that you do this routine 3 to 4 times a week and keep rest time no longer than 40 seconds.
The best cardio workout for burning calories
As mentioned earlier cardio exercises are vital to any weight loss efforts.
In the video below you will see a very effective cardio or total body workout that will help you burn fat which eventually leads to fat loss from the back area.
How should I use both workouts?
So now you have an effective cardio and back fat exercises to do. You can change up the routines throughout the week.
For example, if you work out 4 times a week do the cardio routine 2 days and the other remaining 2 days for back fat exercises.
When you combine both routines you’ll end up with a very powerful fat burning workout system.
The only way you will not see results is if you’re not consistent with eating properly and doing the routines.
As with anything in life, it normally comes with challenges but with strong determination you can achieve your weight loss goal.
Now that you know what to do go ahead and take Massive Action and you will start seeing great results.