Last Updated on June 16, 2022 by Femniqe
I know you want fast results, but when it comes to the body “overnight hacks” doesn’t work.
Can you make your bum bigger overnight naturally? No, you cannot make your butt grow bigger in 24 hours, it’s just not possible.
Making your glutes bigger can be done by either glute training and diet or doing plastic surgery (which is not recommended, read this to see why).
Anyone selling you creams and pills promising overnight results is just telling you what you want to hear to get your money and run off into the sunset.
Now, this doesn’t mean you cannot make your butt “”look bigger” by using some clothing and accessories tips.
Let’s look at some clothing hacks you can do to achieve this result and then you’ll be given some of the best exercises to start growing your butt naturally.
Can You Make Your Bum Bigger Overnight? 3 Temporary Solutions
1. Look Into Butt Pads
Butt pads can be a great way to add a little extra shape and fullness to your bum.
They can also help to smooth out any lumps or bumps that you may be self-conscious about.
However, if you’ve never worn them before, they can feel a little bit strange and uncomfortable. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your butt pads.
Choose The Right Size
This is probably the most important tip because if your butt pads are too small, they’ll be uncomfortable and may even cause chafing.
If they’re too big, they’ll look obvious and may even shift around inside your clothing. Make sure to try on a few different sizes before settling on the perfect pair.
Pick The Right Style For You
There are a few different types of butt pads on the market, so it’s important to choose the right style for your needs.
If you’re looking for a little extra padding, choose a pair that’s soft and cushiony. If you want to smooth out your shape, go for a pair that’s made of firmer material.
Put Them On Correctly
I know it seem very obvious, but it’s worth mentioning. Make sure to put your butt pads on before putting on your pants or skirts. This will help to prevent them from shifting around and getting bunched up.
Go For A Test Run And Adjust Accordingly
Once you have your butt pads in place, go for a walk around the block or do a few jumping jacks to make sure they’re comfortable and stay in place.
Throughout the day, you may find that you need to readjust your butt pads. This is normal! Just make sure to do it discreetly so that nobody notices.
2. Start Wearing Fitted Jeans
The right pair of jeans can really amplify your figure. Here’s how to make your butt look bigger in jeans, in just a few easy steps.
Pick The Right Style
When it comes to making your butt look bigger in jeans, the cut and style of the denim is everything.
Avoid anything too tight or skinny, as that will only make your glutes look smaller. Instead, opt for a pair of jeans with a little more room in the seat, like a bootcut or flared style.
This will give you the illusion of a bigger, fuller butt.
Go For A Dark Wash
Another tip for making your butt look bigger in jeans is to choose a dark wash. Darker denim is more slimming and can create the illusion of a bigger behind.
Add Some Volume
One way to make your bum look bigger in jeans is to add some volume to the back pockets.
This can be done with a simple trick: just stuff the pockets with a tissue or a piece of fabric. This will give your butt a little extra lift and make it look bigger and more rounded.
3. Look Into Shapewear
If you want to make your bum look bigger for an upcoming event, invest in some flattening shapewear for your stomach and waistline.
Your midsection will appear smaller and the material in the shapewear will push your butt out, giving it a more curvaceous and shapely appearance.
There are many different types of shapewear on the market, so it is important to choose the one that will work best for you.
If you are looking for a light control garment, a shaping slip or camisole may be a good option. For more control, you may want to choose a shaping bodysuit or full-body shaper.
When wearing a body shaper, you should avoid wearing tight-fitting clothing over it as this can cause the shapewear to roll up or bunch up.
Lastly, shapewear is designed to make you sweat, so it is important to stay cool while wearing it. If you start to feel too hot, take a break and remove the shapewear.
How To Make Your Bum Bigger Overnight (Bonus Hacks)
Wear Butt Lifting Shorts
When you want your backside to look its best, a great pair of butt-lifting shorts can do the trick. But there are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for and wearing these types of shorts.
There are many different styles of butt-lifting shorts on the market, so it’s important to find the right pair for your body type and desired look.
If you want your shorts to provide extra lift and support, look for a pair with built-in padding or Shapewear. It’s important that your butt-lifting shorts fit well in order to achieve the desired look.
The shorts should be snug but not too tight, and they should stay in place when you move around. Avoid shorts that ride up or slip down, as this will ruin the look you’re going for.
Not all occasions are appropriate for butt-lifting shorts. When deciding whether or not to wear them, consider how they will look in the context of the event.
These shorts are best saved for casual occasions or workouts, as they may be too revealing for other settings.
Wear High Waisted Leggings
High waisted leggings are a great way to make your butt look bigger.
They help to create the illusion of a bigger butt by adding volume and definition to your backside. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your high waisted leggings:
- Choose a pair that fits snugly around your waist and hips.
- Go for a darker wash to create a slimming effect.
- Pair your leggings with a fitted top or cropped jacket to show off your shape.
- Use high waisted leggings to create the illusion of a bigger butt by tucking in a loose shirt or sweater.
- Accessorize with a belt to further accentuate your waist and create a hourglass silhouette.
How To Make Your Bum Bigger Naturally
Now to make your butt grow bigger naturally, you’ll need to do glute-targeted exercises to break down the gluteal muscles, so they can be repaired by a high protein diet. This is how your muscles grow.(1)
Below are some of the most powerful exercises for making your bum grow bigger when done consistently. Add these exercises to your fitness routine and watch your peach bloom.
1. Reverse Hip thrust
With this exercise you will actually feel the glutes working hard to stabilize your body at the top of movement.
This is a good thing because the more resistance or work your glutes experience the more they’ll grow.(2)
How to do it:
- Get into the starting position A as shown in the image above with both hands supporting your upper and lower body by your legs shoulder-width apart
- You’re going to slowly push your hips upwards in to position B as demonstrated above
- Hold and squeeze your glutes for 2-3 seconds at the top of the movement
- Then slowly lower back into the starting position and repeat
2. Hip Thrusts (Dumbbell Optional)
Hip thrusts are one of the best exercises to work your glutes. It’s a must-do exercise for any butt-building workout plan.
Here’s how to do them:
- Get into starting position A as demonstrated above
- Brace your core and raise your hips off the ground until your thighs and torso are in line with each other
- Hold that top position and squeeze your glutes for 2 seconds, then slowly lower your hips back to the starting position
- Repeat for 8-12 reps
If you find this exercise too difficult, you can place your feet on the bench to make it easier. As you get stronger, you can progress to doing the exercise with one leg raised in the air.
3. Standing Leg Kickback
You’ll be able to hit your upper glutes for maximum lift with this exercise. It’s one of the best moves you can do to really feel the burn.
How to do it:
- Get into position A exactly as shown in the image above
- Keeping your back straight and core engaged, raise your right leg behind you and bend your left knee to 90 degrees
- Keeping your hips level, kick your right leg back and squeeze your glutes
- Now slowly return to starting point and repeat the move for several reps
- Aim to 15-20 reps on each leg
4. Single Leg Bridge
The single leg bridge is a great exercise for strengthening the glutes, hamstrings and core. It can be done with just your bodyweight or with added resistance.
Here’s how to do it:
- Get on your back with your feet flat on the ground and your knees bent
- Raise one leg off the ground and extend as straight as possible out in front of you
- Keeping your other leg bent, lift your hips off the ground and drive your heel into the ground
- Pause at the top of the movement and then lower your hips back to the starting position
- Do 15-20 reps and then switch legs
If you want to make the exercise more challenging, you can add resistance by holding a weight in your hands or placing a weight plate on your stomach.
You can also do the exercise with one leg raised and the other leg straight out to the side.
5. Squat Pulses
Squat pulses is a underrated lower body exercise that not only engages the glutes but also tone your thighs as well.
Here’s how to do them:
- You’ll start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart as shown above
- Lower yourself into a squat position, making sure to keep your knees behind your toes
- From the squat position, pulse up and down a few inches for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Ensure your core is engaged throughout the whole movement
- To make the exercise more challenging, add weight by holding a dumbbell in each hand
So, Can You Make Your Bum Bigger Overnight?
Even though you cannot grow your bum bigger overnight, you can use the hacks mentioned such as butt pads, shapewear, high waist leggings and butt-lifting shorts to give an illusion of a bigger butt.
However, if you want to grow your butt bigger naturally, start training your glutes 3 times a week with the exercises mentioned above. And don’t forget to eat a healthy high-protein diet to help repair and grow your gluteal muscles.