If you're really serious, you can use this curvy body workout to build some sexy lean curves.
Really, you can!
It's not some unrealistic goal that you can't achieve.
Anyone can get a flat stomach and small waist combined with big glutes.
All you need is the right workout routine to stimulate muscle growth in the right places, and dropping your body fat with good nutrition.
Even if you're a hardgainer you can use this workout plan to your advantage.
Don't worry, you will be shown how.😉
THE CURVY BODY WORKOUT OVERVIEW
This routine has four different workouts that will perform several functions.
Two workouts will be good towards targeting your midsection, which includes your upper and lower abdominal area.
The other two will hit your glutes and thighs.
For one of the lower body workouts you will need a resistance band to help work those glutes.
If you do not have a resistance band by now you should invest in one.
They are very cheap and affordable.
As always you will be given a workout chart below that you can use as a guideline for the amount of sets and time aside for each.
Now let's get started!🏁
1. PLANK SIDE HOPS
The thing about this workout is that it will not only hit your entire core but also tone your upper body.
Remember that your upper body is an integral part of getting that curvy figure look.
When you have well proportioned shoulders and arms they help to amplify the tiny waist look.
How to do it
- Get into the plank position A as shown in the image above.
- Make sure that your core is tightened, legs straight and glutes tight.
- Now you're going to do an explosive jump to the right side as show in position B, then return to the starting position.
- Do the same explosive jump to the left side as shown in position D and return to the starting point. That completes one rep.
2. NINJA KICKBACKS
If you want to hit the gluteal muscles without weights using just your leg this is one of the best workouts to do.
Whether you're advance or beginner this workout will definitely kick your butt.😃
How to do it
- Get into starting position A, raising your left leg bent slightly below the hip but parallel to the ground.
- Then you're going to push your left leg backwards and squeeze your glutes for one second.
- Return leg to starting position and repeat.
- After completing the sets for the left leg move on to the right.
3. JUMP SQUAT WITH BAND
For this workout you'll add a resistance band.
Remember, to grow your glutes extra resistance is needed to challenge them.
If you just use your bodyweight you will hit a plateau pretty quickly.
Note: For even better results you can add a 25-30 pound dumbbell to this routine for even more resistance.
How to do it
- Get into to the starting point as shown in position A with the resistance band around both legs right below your kneecaps.
- Getting to the squat position, do an explosion jump and land into the wide squat as shown in position C.
- That completes one rep and repeat.
4. REVERSE PLANK KICKS
Another core workout that will hit your entire abdominal region and work your upper body simultaneously.
Note: Throughout this workout make sure that your entire core is tightened.
How to do it
- Get into starting position A, using both hands to support your upper body in a reverse position.
- Start by raising your right leg inward to your chest then straighten it even higher as shown in position C.
- Lower your right leg back to the starting position and then do the left leg.
THE 13 MINUTES CURVY BODY WORKOUT CHART
Note: You can see the video further below demonstrating the workouts.
DROPPING YOUR BODY FAT PERCENTAGE
Now if you have a higher body fat percentage, you can combine this routine with a full body workout that will absolutely supercharge your calorie burn.
Use this 8 minute metabolism booster routine.
You'll be able to drop your body fat much quicker, provided that you support it with a calorie deficit meal plan.
Here's a meal plan that you can use as a guideline to make sure that you don't go over your daily calorie intake.
GAINING LEAN WEIGHT FOR HARD-GAINERS
On the other hand, if you're struggling to gain weight then do not add the extra routine.
Focus on going heavy with dumbbells when doing jump squats with dumbbells.
Also if you want to take things to the next level you can use ankle weights when doing the ninja kickbacks.
Instead of focusing on calorie deficit you should focus on eating more calories than you burn daily.
Try to eat every 2 to 3 hours.
Here's a meal plan that you can use to help you gain weight and support your training.
If you don't follow a structured meal plan it will be impossible for you to gain lean muscle.
Especially, if you have a faster metabolism,
You will have to up your calorie intake much higher. One of the easiest way to do that is to drink protein shakes.
Here are some glute-building protein shake recipes that you can use.
START THIS CURVY BODY WORKOUT!
Doing this routine three times a week is ideal for better results. However, the main thing that will speed up your results is your diet.
It doesn't matter how hard you train, if you don't eat to support the hard work that you put into your workout then your results will be little to none.
So don't make that mistake that most people make, give 100% to your workout and a hundred percent to your diet and you will get the results that you want!👍