Don't forget to repin on Pinterest! 🙂
It's just been a month since Christmas and a lot of people are still trying to lose the weight they gained throughout the holiday eating fest.
That's why in this post you will learn a very effective diet plan that you can use to help you shed the excess pounds.
There will be 3 main steps to help you lose up to 5 pounds safely, in just one week .
Let's dive right into it!
Step 1: Your diet
This will be an easy to follow diet plan that will help you to get quick results. This diet will provide you with the necessary nutrients to keep you going throughout the day without feeling starved.
The diet rules
There'll be several food options that available to you so you can mix up your choices to get a range of nutrients.
Just choose one for breakfast, lunch and dinner and alternate as you see fit.
Note: Drink at least one glass of skim milk a day as studies are showing that low-fat dairy products eaten as part of a lower calorie diet will help to speed up weight-loss.
It's especially effective for burning fat from around your waistline. So for those of you who want to get that sexy tiny waist, try to add this to your diet.
Make sure to avoid alcohol as this will just slow down your results.
Breakfasts (250 calories each)
- You can get blueberries and add it to oatmeal porridge. Use low-fat skim like to mix.
- Oatmeal topped off with banana and yogurt. Make sure that it's low-fat Greek yogurt.
- Toast and scrambled eggs with chopped up tomatoes.
- Whole grain cereal with berries. Get shredded wheat and use skim milk to sweeten with 2 handful of strawberries.
- Low-fat unsweetened peanut butter on toasted wheat bread, using diced up bananas to top it off.
- 1 slice of toasted wheat bread spread with 2 tbsp of low-fat cotton cheese and slices of cucumber.
- Bran flakes topped off with fresh blueberries and almonds. Use low fat skim milk to mix.
Lunches (300 calories each)
- Tuna wrapped in white wheat sliced breads. You can use 2 tbsp of low-fat mayo and salad to add more flavor.
- Beans salad mixed with 1/2 green pepper, 1 sliced up tomato, 1 slice of cucumber and a handful of kale. Drizzle some lemon juice and olive oil to add flavor.
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread and 1 boiled egg. Add low fat mayo and sliced up tomatoes.
- Red pepper and hummus pitta. Get 1 wholewheat pitta filled with about 3 tbsp of reduced fat hummus. Get 1/2 red pepper minced and spread over hummus.
- Get a sushi takeout and an apple.
- 3 medium sized boiled potatoes and skinless chicken breast. Add salad and lemon juice for extra flavor.
Dinners ( 400 calories each)
- Boiled peas with prawn omelette.
- 1 medium sized chicken breast with 1 cup of brown rice. Add salad drizzled with olive oil.
- Salmon and 3 baked potatoes, with salad siding.
- Pepper omelette and mushroom. 2 eggs made mixed and fried with minced up tomatoes, onion, red pepper and 1 handful of mushrooms. Serve with vegetable salad sprinkled with grated fat reduced cheese.
- Baked cod filled with garlic, lemon juice and fresh spicy herbs. Served with 2 boiled medium potatoes .
Snacks (160 CALORIES EACH)
- Mixed summer fruit salad containing cantaloupe melon, blueberries, strawberries and sliced pineapples.
- 2 slices of toasted wheat bread with low-fat peanut butter spread.
- Have a protein bowl with 1 boiled egg and 2 tbsp of cotton cheese.
- Banana shake mix. Get 3 ripe bananas and blend them with half cup of low-fat skimmed milk.
- Unsalted nut bowl containing almond, peanuts and cashews.
Step 2: start sweating
If you haven't been exercising then it's time for you to pick up your trainers and get warmed up.
You'll need an effective exercise plan that can help you increase the fat burning in your body. You will need to do this so that you can lose more weight and build lean toned muscles.
When you workout your body releases endorphins which can help you to feel much better, reduce stress and anxiety.
Being that your main goal is to lose 5 pounds as quickly as possible in the safest way, then you'll need to do cardio.
30 minutes of cardio for 4-5 four times a week. There are many types of cardio activity that you can do, such as swimming, tennis, surfing, cycling, and even doing some yoga.
However, to keep it simple for you, we have added a “sweat busting” cardio routine that you can do to help you torch body fat.
Check out the video below for the routine.
“Remember that the more calories you burn is the more weight that you will lose.”
Step 3: include some of these weight loss hacks
Stand up more
A recent study have revealed that women who stand up for more than 50% of the day are less likely to be obese.
Even if you have a job, you can still stand while you're on the phone talking to the customer, or go for a walk instead of driving to work if you live near.
If you go to school, stand in the corner of class (with your teachers' permission of course) and move around as well, but try your best not to disturb the rest of the class.
The point is for you to be as active as possible right throughout the day, because the more active you are is the more calories you will burn.
Wear an uplift bra
Doing so will help to lift your breasts and increase the space between your hips and bust which will instantly give you a smaller waist look.
Not only that but it will help to prevent armpit fat or bra bulges from developing.
Avoid sugar free gum and mints
Even though they claim that they are sugarfree, they contain sweeteners like xylitol and mannitol that have a laxative, and that will just cause you to feel bloated and gassy.
Keep your body hydrated
Religiously hydrate your body throughout the day. Doing so will help your weight-loss journey to be way easier, as many people underestimate the importance of proper hydration.
Try to drink a minimum of eight glasses of water per day to help flush out waste from your body and keep the calorie burning activity fueled.
Don't give up
Honestly, reaching your ideal weight is not easy, but if you really want it bad enough it becomes easier.
That is the power of desire!
The more that you want it is the more consistent you will be with a plan and you will find the motivation you need to keep you going.