Last Updated on May 31, 2019 by Femniqe
If you’re struggling to lose back fat and bra bugle, this one is for you!
The goal of this routine is to help tone-up your entire upper body, so you CAN build toned (not bulky) muscles to give you that sleek lean upper body look.
And no, this isn’t spot training as you can’t lose fat from just a specific area of the body.
For you to get the best results possible, combine this workout routine with a HIIT cardio workout.
At the end, we’ll recommend some the best HIIT cardio routines to add.
The Back Fat + Bra Bugle Workout Overview
No equipment or accessories needed for this workout, only your bodyweight.
Make sure to get a good workout mat as most of the exercise will be done on the ground. This routine is going to push you out of your comfort zone, so don’t give up!
Also use the timer on your phone to track your rest times. Try to keep rest times between 20-30 seconds.
Before doing this back fat workout routine make sure your food is digested, don’t do this right after eating a meal.
Let’s break down the exercises.
1. Swimming Superwoman
Kicking off the routine is a very back-targeted exercise.
You’re really going to feel the back muscles working with this one.
Make sure to go at a moderate pace, fast reps are a waste of time and effort.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position lying on your belly with your left hand in front and right hand downwards.
- Now you’re going to slowly create a swimming motion with both hands alternating them without any of them touching the floor.
2. Reverse Flutter Kicks
Doing this back exercise will also work your upper and lower abs.
But you’ll feel most of the burn in the back muscles.
How to do it
- Lie down flat on your belly as shown in the image above with hands behind your head, that will be your starting position.
- Slowly raise your chest off the ground while lifting your legs upwards until you feel the stretch in your abs.
- You’re going to create a flutter kick motion with your legs for the recommended times.
3. Bent-Knee Bird Dog
This is a modified version of the bird dog exercises.
Every muscle in your upper body will be engaged throughout this move. Even your core muscles will be getting in on the action.
NOTE: When performing this exercise make sure to wear proper workout shoe to protect your toes.
How to do it
- Get into the knee plank position on your toes as shown in the image above and hands flat on the ground supporting your upper body.
- Slowly straighten your left leg until it is parallel to the ground and reach forward with your right hand, hold that position for 1-2 seconds while contracting your abs.
- Now return to the starting position and repeat for the other side.
4. Forward Superman Reaches
This last exercise will really turn up the heat in your arms and back muscles.
It looks easy but it’s a burner!
Which makes it the perfect exercise to finish off this back and bra bugle workout.
How to do it
- Lie flat on your belly with your hands extended forward as shown in the image above, that will be your starting position.
- Slowly pull your hands downwards until your elbows reach your midsection, lift your chest off the ground for about 1-2 seconds.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
Sets And Reps For Each Exercise
- Swimming Superwoman – Do 4 Sets For 50 Seconds (Alternate Sides)
- Reverse Flutter Kicks – Do 3 Sets For 60 Seconds
- Bent-Knee Bird Dogs – Do 3 Sets Of 15 Reps (Alternate Sides)
- Forward Superman Reaches – Do 4 Sets Of 20 Reps
See all the exercises demonstrated below:
How To Use This Workout For Maximum Results
Ideally, you want to combine this with a 10 minute HIIT cardio workout for maximum calorie burn.
Yes, it works by itself but it’s best to add cardio especially, if you have a higher body fat percentage.
Here are some HIIT routine you can add:
Don’t Forget To Fix Your Diet
You MUST be in a calorie deficit daily to speed-up fat burn.
You have probably heard this a gazillion times but that’s because it WORKS!
If you’re not sure how to eat less without starving yourself, here’s a 7 day fat burning meal plan you can follow.
But most importantly, you must stay consistent, the results will come.