Many of you have been asking for another tiny waist seated workout.
Here it is.😉
Just like the previous one you can do it at work or school without leaving your chair.
It's perfect for persons who spend most of the day sitting and not being able to workout. Plus, there's no need for any explosive movements as this is low impact.
Now remember, a workout by itself will not help you lose waist and belly fat.
You have to combine it with a calorie deficit meal plan that will automatically put your body into a fat burning mode.
A big misconception is that you can just do workouts and lose body fat without paying attention to your diet.
Don't make that mistake like most people.
That's why at the end of this guide, you will be given a meal plan that can be used as a guide to keep you in a reasonable calorie deficit for the week.
The Chair Exercise Workout Overview
This workout will last 8 minutes and will target your entire midsection.
It combines five different seated waist workouts, that will engage your upper and lower abdominal muscles.
The rest time between each set should be 30-40 seconds and no longer than that.
Even though you're seated you want to maintain a level of intensity throughout the workout session.
As always, you'll be given a workout chart to show you the amount of sets and reps of each move. A workout video will be provided below that demonstrates each exercise.
However, let's break down each exercise to make sure you're doing them correctly.
1. Upper Body Twist
As the name suggests, to be engaging your upper body to help stabilize the movement.
This will gauge your core much better.
Note: During this work on your short contract your abdominal muscles.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position as shown in position A with both hands set at 90 degrees.
- Now you're going to slowly twist to the right and hold for one second while contracting your core.
- After the one second, return to the starting position and do the left side then repeat.
2. Straight Leg Lifts
This workout will engage your lower body which will put more challenge on the abdominal muscles.
The more work your muscles have to do, the more calories you will burn.
How to do it
- Get into to the starting position as shown in the image below.
- Slowly raise your right leg up to your chest height and hold for 1 second.
- After the 1 second pause return to the starting position and do the left leg.
- During the pause make sure to tighten your core muscles.
3. Sit Down Spins
To perform this workout you might need to move away from the desk slightly for a bit more room.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position as shown in the image below with both hands parallel to the ground.
- You're going to lower your upper body downwards while twisting so that both hands are perpendicular to the ground.
- Hold that position for one second then return to the starting point and repeat for the other side.
4. Side Tilts
Your obliques are going to feel this one.
They will get a good stretch on each side, which is something you should be doing.
Regardless of the workout routine, you should be doing some form of stretching.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position as shown in position A, holding both hands beside your hips.
- Now you're going to slowly raise your left hand and tilt your upper body to the right side.
- After one second tilt to the left side while raising your right hand, return to the starting point and repeat.
5. Leg Lift Up-To-Chest
You'll be finishing up this routine with a lower abdominal workout that you've probably done before.
This will help to shape your abdominal region to develop that sculpted look.
How to do it
- Start in position A as shown in the image above, both thighs should be locked together.
- Slowly lift both knees up to your chest level, hold for one second then return to the starting point.
- Perform the required amount of sets and reps shown on the chart below.
THE 8 MINUTE TINY WAIST + FLAT TUMMY CHAIR WORKOUT CHART
Tiny Waist Meal Plan For Better Results
Earlier we talked about how your diet can either slow or speed up your results.
For you to drop body fat you have to be in a calorie deficit.
That's why we created this full week meal plan that you can use and modify based on your preferences.
If you're a vegan, you can use this diet plan.
See The Chair Exercises in Action
Shrink Your Waistline With This Seated Workout
If you can do this at least 4 times a week and maintain a proper calorie deficit, you will see changes in your midsection.
You can even combine it with the other seated waist workout.
If you have more than 8 minutes to spare, you can do the entire routine 2 times.
Rest for a few minutes then do the whole routine again.
Don't forget to share this with your friends and family, who might spend a lot of time sitting at a desk.
They will definitely thank you for it! 😉