Last Updated on September 5, 2019 by Femniqe
5. Climber Hops
You probably have done this workout before.
This is just another name for the mountain climbers or plank runners.
When it comes on to getting smaller waistline and toning your core, this is one of the best moves you can do.
How to do it
- Get into the starting plank position as shown in the image above.
- Now perform the running motion with your legs at a reasonably fast pace.
- Perform the required amount of sets as shown on the chart below.
THE 12 MINUTE FLAT TUMMY EXERCISE CHART
See The Workouts in Action
How To Use These Flat Tummy Exercises
To get the best results possible you have to train at least 3 times a week.
If you have more than 12 minutes to spare you can add another routine like any of the following below:
- The 10 minutes belly pooch workout
- The 10 minutes of love handle shredder
- The 10 minutes slim waist and flat stomach seated workout.
But remember, none of this will work if you’re ending the day in a calorie surplus. You have to be in a calorie deficit to help drop the excess fat from your midsection.
Now this doesn’t mean you should starve yourself.
It simply means that you should eat nutrient-dense foods that will keep your stomach filled.
Avoid highly processed foods and replace it with wholesome foods.
If you want to see an example of a meal plan check out this guide here.
Remember, at the end of the day consistency is what produce results.
So keep at it and stick to the plan.