1. Dumbbell row
You'll be hitting major areas of the back with this workout.
When you're doing this workout try to go heavy with the dumbbell.
But as mentioned before, not extremely heavy to the point of feeling discomfort.
How to do it
- Get a chair or the edge for bench and place your left knee on top of the surface.
- Hold the dumbbell in your right hand extended straight down.
- Your left hand should be supporting your upper body.
- Now you're going to slowly lift the dumbbell until your triceps are parallel to the ground.
- Hold position for one second then slowly lower to starting position and repeat.