Last Updated on September 3, 2019 by Femniqe
4. Bent Over T-lateral raises
Not only will you work your upper and lower back.
But also your shoulders will be challenged.
How to do it
- Stand shoulder-width apart while bending your upper body almost parallel to the ground.
- You should be holding both dumbbells downward straight to the ground.
- Now you’re going to slowly lift both hands apart until each are parallel to the floor.
- Hold that position for one second then return to position A and repeat.
Now lets look at the workout chart…