Last Updated on January 12, 2020 by Femniqe Editorial
If you have been struggling with thigh fat, this 11 minutes workout will come in handy.
No need to visit the gym, you can do it right at home.
To get rid of thigh fat you need to reduce your overall body fat.
You might have heard this a thousand times but you cannot spot reduce.
It’s just the scientific truth.
To get slimmer and leaner thighs you need two things.
- Daily calorie deficit meal plan
- And a consistent workout plan that increases your calorie burn.
At the end of this guide, you will be given both.
The 11 Minutes Thigh Fat Workout Overview
You’ll be doing five different workouts that will boost your overall calorie burn.
If you’re able to commit to this plan, you’ll be able to slim your thighs in no time. A workout chart will be given below showing the amount of sets and reps for each exercise.
Let’s go ahead and break down each of these exercises, so you can do them correctly.
1. Hops at 180 Degrees
Kicking off your workout is this super fat burner that will definitely push you out of your comfort zone.
Every single muscle and joints in your body will be active during this workout.
Hence, you will burning a lot more calories.
Note: A video will be provided further down demonstrating each workout.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position as shown in the image above, getting into a squat stance.
- Now you’re going to lower your body then do an explosion jump turning 180 degrees and landing into the squat position.
- Do the same explosive movement again turning 180 degrees and repeat.
2. Double Squat Lunge
This workout variation combines the benefit of a squat and lunge.
Not only will you be toning your legs but also engaging your glutes throughout the movement.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position as shown in the image above, standing a bit further than shoulder-width.
- Do a side lunge to the right, raise back to the starting point, then do another lunge to the left side.
- Then you’re going to land into a squat position.
- Return to the starting point and repeat the required amount of sets and reps.
Note: Remember that you can check out the video below to get a clearer visual of how to perform the exercise.
3. Jumping Jack Crunch
You might have done jumping jacks before but this one has a slight twist.
This will engage your entire midsection while boosting overall calorie burn.
How to do it
- You’re going to perform a standard jumping jack.
- After the first rep perform a crunch as shown in the image above for the left side.
- Now perform another jumping jack then do another crunch on the right side.
- Complete the required amount of sets.
4. Split Lunge Kick
One of the big benefits of compound movements is that it works every part of your body.
With this move you’ll be performing a combination of split lunges with a forward kick to engage your core and upper-body.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position as shown in the image below.
- You’re going to perform a reverse lunge putting your right foot behind.
- Then do an explosive jump switching legs and landing with your left leg behind and right leg in front.
- Now stand up while kicking with your right foot forward as demonstrated in the video below.
- Perform the required amount of sets and reps.
5. Side-to-side Hops
You will be finishing off the workout with a super calorie burning exercise.
So make sure to get yourself ready and give it everything you’ve got.
How to do it
- Get into the starting position as shown in the image below in a squat position with both hands touching the ground.
- Now do an explosive jump to the left landing into the same squat position.
- After one second do the same explosive move again to the right then back into the starting point and repeat.
THE 11 MINUTE INNER & OUTER THIGH FAT WORKOUT CHART
How To Reduce Thigh Fat With A Diet Plan
Okay, so we have covered the workout routine that you will be doing at least 3 to 4 times a week.
That’s just a part of the equation.
The other part is actually eating a reasonable calorie deficit to help support fat burn throughout the day.
For you to slim down your thighs, workout alone will not help.
Your diet will be the fuel to maximize thigh fat burn. To make it a bit easier we created a Monday to Sunday meal plan you can use.
You might have to modify it based on your taste preference but it gets the job done.
You don’t need to purchase any special type of diet plan.
This is all you need.
If you’re vegan, here’s a meal plan you can follow.
See The Workouts In Action
Start This Thigh Fat Workout Plan
It’s not complicated, it’s a very simple concept.
To drop thigh fat you need to be in a calorie deficit combined with a consistent workout routine to boost calorie burn.
Don’t overthink it, just give this plan your consistent effort and you’ll be able to get rid of thigh fat and tone your thighs.