You can uncover your abs!
Revealing your true tiny waist and flat stomach. It's absolutely possible and within your reach.
You don't need any special equipment or some so-called “magic pills”.
In fact, there's no pill that can help you lose body fat.
That's a myth, designed to feed off people's desire for a instant-fix. If that was the case most people would have a flat stomach while loading up on junk food daily.
The reality is that it takes consistent action and some discipline to achieve it as with anything in life.
The goal of this 11 minute small waist and flat stomach workout is to take you closer to that goal.
Plus, you'll be getting a meal plan to help speed up the process.
The Small Waist & Flat Stomach Workout Overview
This workout is made up of five different exercises all having a specific job to do.
It's a combination of targeted abdominal moves and HIIT/Cardio.
The high intensity interval (HIIT) exercises is to help boost overall calorie burn. While the other waist-sculpting moves help to shape and tone areas of your midsection.
For this routine keep your rest time between 30-40 seconds,
You want to maintain a level of high metabolic intensity. Try to push your body, it's just 11 minutes and you want to get the most out of it.
All of these exercises are beginner friendly, that being said they will be challenging.
Exercises shouldn't make you comfortable but instead, take you out of the comfort zone.
Lastly, this is a time-based workout, therefore, use the timer on your smartphone for tracking time on each set.
As always you'll be given a workout chart below that you can save to your phone and access anytime you want.
Without further ado, let's break down each exercises so you can do them correctly.
1. Squat to Crunch
You might be asking yourself what squat has to do with getting a flat stomach and tiny waist.
The answer is a lot!
Here's the thing about squats, it's one of the best total body exercises that boost your overall calorie burn.
When you perform a squat it engages every single muscle in your lower body.
Remember that your lower body has some of the largest muscles like the gluteus maximus and thigh muscles.
Working these muscles absolutely supercharger calorie burn.
In this case, it gets even better because we have added a crunch move to it to help target your midsection.
How to do it
- Get into starting squat position A as shown in the image above.
- Thighs should be parallel to the ground and both hands in front of you.
- Now slowly raise your body into crunching position B with right elbow almost touching your left knee.
- Return to the starting position and do the other side.
- Repeat alternately doing the required amount of sets.
Note: While in position B tighten your abdominal for 1 second then inhale and exhale going down into position A.
2. Chair Bicycle Crunch
Even though you will be doing this exercise in a chair it won't be that easy.
If you're doing the move right.
The goal of this exercise is to hit the lower ab and obliques. For some reason those areas are not given enough attention.
If you want the sexiest midsection possible you have to train every area of your abdominal region.
How to do it
- Get into position A as shown in the image above on the edge of a chair with legs close together and both hands in front of your chest.
- Slowly lift your left knee up to your chest while twisting your upper body to the left.
- Hold that position while tightening your core for one second.
- Now return to position A then do the other side.
- Repeat alternately doing the recommended amount of sets.
3. Elbow Core Plank Pushup
Now for some of you this might be slightly intimidating.
But do not fear!
It's not hard but it won't be easy. If you want to see changes in your body you MUST challenge yourself.
The good news is you'll be doing only a few reps of this move.
It will effectively target your entire core and your upper body.
If you want to amplify the look of a small waist then your upper body have to be toned and proportionate. That's exactly what this plank variation will do.
You will work your arms, shoulders and even back.
How to do it
- Get into the plank position as shown in the image above with core tightened and legs parallel to the ground.
- Make sure both hands are positioned slightly in front ready to lift your body.
- Now use both arms to push your body upwards hold on one second and slowly return to the start position.
- Repeat the recommended amount of sets.
Note: If you cannot perform this workout then you can replace it with a knee push-up.
4. Donkey Plank Hops
Another plank variation that will work every single muscle in your body.
It's high-intensity therefore requires a lot of energy to perform.
Remember, the goal is to maximize calorie burn in this 11 minutes. By the time you finish this workout you shouldn't have any energy left.
You should give it everything!
How to do it
- Getting to the plank position with your upper body elevated, legs close together and arms fully extended with palms flat on the ground.
- Use feet to perform a plank jump while widening both legs.
- Return to the starting position then perform another plank jump but this time upwards doing a back leg kick.
- Now go back to the starting position and repeat.
Note: Watch the video below as it demonstrates how to perform this exercise much clearly.
5. High Knee Runners
Finishing off this routine is another high intensity move to drain every bit of energy you have left. 😉
When you're performing this exercise your knees should reach up to your waist.
You don't have to go super fast with this exercise just go at moderate pace you can manage.
But not too slow.
How to do it
- Before starting this exercise make sure your legs are shoulder-width apart and fingers straighten out as if you're ready to cut the air.
- Start performing the running motion with knees reaching up to your waist.
- Do the required amount of sets listed on the chart below.
THE 11 MINUTES TINY WAIST & FLAT STOMACH WORKOUT CHART
See ALL The Workouts Demonstrated Below
How To Use This Waist Training Workout
Three to four times a week is optimal for maximum calorie burn.
If you want to take things further you can do the entire routine 2 times.
Or you can combine it with other routines like:
- The 5 minute full body HIIT burner
- The 15 minute tiny waist and bigger glutes workout
- The 12-minute flat tummy and small waist workout
One thing to remember, before doing any ab or high intensity training make sure your food is properly digested.
Never start a training session on a full stomach, that will just lead to stomach aches and nausea.
Give your food at least one to two hours to fully digest.
The Small Waist and Flat Stomach Diet
You knew this was coming. 😉
A plan to get a smaller midsection wouldn't be complete without a proper diet plan.
You don't need anything complicated with some fancy recipes. Always keep it simple!
That's exactly what we created this full week fat burning meal plan.
Use it as a guide or modify it based on your taste preferences. The goal is to get you in a reasonable calorie deficit to put your body in automatic fat burning mode.
Without a calorie deficit you will never shed one ounce of fat.
There are tons of studies and researches to prove this.
If you're vegan you can use this meal plan instead.
You have the plan and you have the motivation.
Now go ahead and give this plan 100%.
You will see the changes in your entire midsection IF you remain consistent and dedicated.
That's what it requires to achieve your fitness goal.
It's within your reach so go get it!